Custom Prams Wholesale
MSTAR, a professional baby pram manufacturer in China, has been focusing on the safest and most practical baby strollers since 2007. MSTAR pram manufacturer provides a one-stop custom stroller manufacturing service for global clients with affordable factory-direct prices. The available stroller types include 3 in 1 travel system, lightest stroller, stroller with a big basket, foldable stroller, a double stroller, umbrella stroller, car seat stroller, jogging stroller, high landscape baby stroller, etc.
MSTAR baby stroller manufacturer has more advanced production equipment than other pram manufacturers. This makes our stroller products have a more fashionable design and better quality. At the same time, we are a pram manufacturer that has safety certification. The stroller produced by MSTAR baby stroller manufacturer can allow babies to enjoy a safe and comfortable riding environment.
- Min Order: 500pcs/solid color; 1000pcs/printed design.
- Main Material: Polyester; Cotton.
- Custom Options: canopy, frame color, size, weight, fabric material, design, logo, private label, package.
- Mstar pram manufacturer has listed some of our past work below.
Custom Double Strollers From Mstar Pram Manufacurer
Wholesale Car Seat Strollers From Mstar Pram Manufacurer
Mstar’s Pram Factory
What is a Pram? (What is a Stroller?)
A good pram manufacturer can supply many kinds of prams, such as four-wheeled, hand-pushed vehicles that come in different shapes and sizes with the sole purpose of transporting babies and toddlers. The pram is also named a baby stroller, baby buggy, baby trolley, and pushchair.
Why choose a reliable pram manufacturer is very important? Because parents have very high requirements for strollers, A baby stroller is necessary as it helps parents move around with a baby in tow. It is the perfect setup when it comes to taking a baby out without tiring and stressing the baby as well as parents. You need to wholesale baby stroller from a trusted pram manufacturer and then sell them to parents. Only high-quality products can stimulate their desire to buy.
Baby pram manufacturers design and build different strollers to cater to babies of different age brackets and their different needs. That way, they retain the stroller’s comfort but increase the wholesale stroller’s functionality and overall usability.
Available Stroller Types (What can MSTAR pram manufacturer produced?)
MSTAR, a pram manufacturer has been committed to the development, design, and production of baby strollers since 2007. Mstar baby pram manufacturer is the most professional stroller company with the most skills and the most mature production lines. Maybe you want to wholesale strollers now, ok, let’s know the baby stroller types our factory can manufacture:
The double stroller is the perfect stroller for a parent with twin babies. It is the main product of every pram manufacturer. Double strollers come with two seats for both babies and an extra spacious storage compartment at the base of the stroller. They generally have two seating options. The users can either decide to arrange the seat side by side or one in front of the other. It all comes down to a parent’s taste. Choosing them from MSTAR pram manufacturer will not make you disappointed.
Convertible strollers are the transformers of the stroller world. These travel vehicles can convert from being a single stroller to a double stroller and vice versa. So pram manufacturers usually display them in a prominent place on the website to attract customers. Simply attaching another stroller seat, infant car seat, or a bassinet transforms the convertible stroller into a double stroller. Detaching any of the added parts returns it to a single stroller.
Jogging strollers are a recent development that has become famous amongst health enthusiasts, so it becomes more and more best-selling among the pram manufacturers. Jogging strollers allow parents to get their daily dose of exercise without leaving their babies unsupervised.
Car Seat Strollers
These strollers take the term versatile to a completely new level. Not only can pram manufacturers use it as a regular stroller, but it also doubles down as a car seat for your baby. Another amazing feature of car seat strollers is that Mstar stroller manufacturer can switch from one mode to another without detaching any of the integral parts.
If parents plan to go on a road trip and want to bring their little kids along, then the car seat stroller is the device for them. Pram manufacturers supply car seat stroller incredibly lightweight, making entering and leaving a car extremely easy.
Travel strollers are lightweight strollers that resemble a mix of traditional and umbrella strollers. Mstar pram manufacturer can produce these strollers come with a large sun-protective cover, storage compartment, and other key accessories. They are incredibly lightweight, handy, and are typically foldable, with some being able to fold in half (Square fold) and others spotting the tri-fold feature.
Umbrella Strollers / Lightweight Strollers
Every pram manufacturer produces strollers that can be used on rainy days! Because umbrella strollers are not the only shelter from wind and rain but also the lightest type of strollers. However, they do not have as many features as the standard, full-size stroller. They are great for traveling or going on trips giving their weight and ability to fold into an umbrella-like shape.
Full-Size Strollers and Stroller Systems
Full-size strollers or stroller systems are the standard, everyday strollers that you find everywhere. Full-size strollers typically come equipped with a large handlebar that you can attach cup and tray holders to, as well as a large storage compartment.
Baby Stroller Manufacturing Process
Manufacturing a standard baby stroller demands strict production processes. Because babies are typically fragile, so the stroller needs to be strong and safe enough to carry them. Wholesale pram manufacturers test every stroller in their assembly line to meet every safety standard before releasing them into the market space.
An excellent baby pram manufacturer has a very strict production process. MSTAR pram manufacturer has rich experience in material selection, processing technology, quality inspection and safety certification.
Overall, baby strollers come in diverse shapes, sizes, and designs. Manufacturing an erect, collapsible baby stroller will involve the following manufacturing processes:
- The Stroller’s Chassis
- Pram manufacturers create the stroller’s chassis or frame by bending aluminum or steel tubing. They do this to make the different parts of the stroller. The machine used in turning the metal tubing is what we call a press.
- After creating the different metal parts, our pram manufacturers submerge the components in an anti-oxidizing solution. This stops the metal framework from rusting and enables the paint to adhere properly.
- Next, pram manufacturers spray different parts using the powder-coating method. Automobile manufacturers also employ this method for painting vehicles.
- Every component supplied by Mstar pram manufacturer finishes off with a powder resin finish.
- Afterward, they bake the parts to seal the paint, and powder resin finishes further.
- Once every part cools down, baby stroller manufacturer will begin the assembling process, attaching each piece to the other with screws, rivets, and bolts.
- The Stroller’s Seat and Hood
- Pram manufacturers make stroller seats and hoods from a predefined material. Workers employ a cutting die to cut the material down to size. The cutting die is capable of cutting between 10 and 20 pieces at once.
- Workers then use a big mechanical sewing machine to stitch the cut-out parts, making the seat and hood.
- The stroller manufacturer will stitch trim on the hood and seat using the same big mechanical sewing machine.
- The Final Assembling
- After stitching the hood and seat, the pram supplier will attach them to the completed stroller chassis.
- Workers in pram manufacturers finally attach the wheels to the now completed baby stroller.
- Finally, the finished strollers are bagged and boxed, awaiting shipping.
Common Stroller Accessories
Generally, strollers only come with essential features that enable their usability. However, parents cannot continue to use a single stroller for their growing baby. This is why wholesale pram manufacturers add extra parts or accessories to amplify the stroller’s functionality. Some of these accessories include:
The stroller’s primary storage compartment is typically beneath the stroller. There, you can keep several personal items that will come in handy. However, it is best to keep certain things where you can easily reach for them. The pram manufacturers know this, which is why they made the organizer. You can save items such as keys, snacks, baby wipes, and feeding bottles inside the organizer and fasten them to the handlebar
- Infant Head Support
Infants are extremely delicate and are unable to support the weight of their heads. This is where the infant head support comes into play. It offers extra support and is compatible with every stroller type. A reliable pram manufacturer will supply comfortable and breathable head support.
A stroller’s footmuff is the perfect winter accessory as it provided extra warmth during colder periods. Pram manufacturers usually use warm material in manufacturing footmuff, such as cotton, wool.
- Buddy Board
This accessory is usually made by a pram manufacturer who cannot provide a double stroller. If you have two kids, an infant and a toddler, and you do not want to get a double stroller, then the buddy board is the accessory to acquire. With a buddy board, your older kid can stand while the younger one sits in the stroller. You can fold the buddy board if your kid is old enough not to need a stroller.
- Travel Bags
Travel bags have become necessary accessories for pram manufacturers to produce. This helps parents pack additional items as they prepare for their trips as it acts as a secondary storage space. With a travel bag, your stroller remains clean and uncluttered.
- Rain Cover
Although most strollers come equipped with stroller umbrellas, rain covers provide more protection, making them a much-needed accessory. With a rain cover, you are sure that your baby will remain dry in the event of a downpour.
- Wheel Covers
Having a dirty stroller is a huge red flag. Not only does it not look good, but a dirty stroller will also inevitably soil your car or house. This is why wheel covers are very important. Wheel covers put a halt to the spread of dirt and debris. Wheel covers are a good addition to jogging strollers.
- Snack Tray
Snack trays are detachable accessories that allow you to pack extra snacks for your journey. Cleaning them is very easy, and they sometimes come with an independent cup holder.
How to Choose Strollers?
There are various stroller types, and they come in different sizes and designs. Choosing a trusted pram manufacturer and get the right strollers is very important when you plan to wholesale strollers for your business.
When choosing strollers, the things we should watch out for include:
This should be a top priority for parents seeking to buy a stroller. A qualified pram manufacturer will always put product safety in the first place. The child’s safety is paramount so, we should only go for the best in the market. Nowadays, strollers must undergo safety tests to ensure that they meet up safety standards. Additionally, they must come with the following features
- Safety Harness: A baby stroller’s safety harness is the equivalent of a car’s seat belt. Strollers generally have either a 3-point harness or a 5-point harness. A stroller with a 3-point harness secures the child by having one point between the child’s legs and the other two draped over their shoulder.
- Brakes: Like every other moving vehicle, the brake is an integral part that helps bring the car to a halt. Strollers have their brakes on the handlebar or the wheels. It is important for the pram manufacturer to find and test them out before producing the stroller.
- Attachment and Hinges: A standard stroller consists of multiple moving and folding parts. These parts are extremely important in the overall functionality of the stroller. Pram manufacturers must test out these parts to ensure that they work properly. Furthermore, it would help if you took note of areas where babies can stick their fingers. This will help you prevent certain injuries.
- Umbrella: A stroller’s umbrella is not only useful during rainy periods; it also helps shield your baby from harsh ultraviolet sun rays. A stroller’s umbrella should be one that is easy to set up and provide proper shade to keep the kids cool on a hot summer day.
Pram manufacturers design different strollers to make them work best in other travel conditions, and this is something the parents must account for when choosing a stroller.
- Road Conditions: People can use a general stroller if the road is flat and smooth. However, if the road is not flat and has lots of potholes, parents need a stroller equipped with better shock absorbers. Mastar pram manufacturer produces a high-view stroller with independent wheel suspension or a stroller with pneumatic tires that will work great on bumpy roads. That way, the baby remains secure and safe instead of bouncing around the stroller.
- Travel Frequency: How often parents travel and the distance they travel should influence the type of stroller they acquire. For long-distance journeys, the best option will be light, such as the pocket stroller or hummingbird stroller from the Mstar pram manufacturer.
Baby’s Size and Age
When you wholesale strollers in bulk from a pram manufacturer, a baby’s size and age must be considered. Kids aged seven months and below are unable to sit or stand; therefore, they require a stroller with a backrest that you can adjust.
Kids over seven months of age can sit upright, so a regular stroller or a multifunctional stroller will work just fine. As they begin to grow, they require less specialized function, making a regular stroller a perfect fit for them.
Determining a Stroller’s Quality
- Check the main stroller parts like the adjusting rods and the pushrods. These parts should have a diameter between 1 and 1.2 mm, and anything less than that is a huge red flag. A stroller with a 0.6mm adjusting rod or push rod is very dangerous as it can snap during emergencies.
- The fabric used in making the stroller should be baby-friendly. Genuine pram manufacturers use polyester-cotton material or all-cotton material, while fake stroller manufacturers use purified fiber material, which harms the baby’s delicate skin. Additionally, the material used in genuine baby strollers does not fade. Hence, they do not stain the child’s clothes.
In conclusion, although the price range of genuine and fake strollers are similar, there is a clear difference in their quality. Genuine strollers are stronger, durable, and they have a longer life span. Therefore, it is of great importance that we wholesale or purchase baby strollers from a trusted pram manufacturer/supplier to avoid sudden stroller malfunction that can lead to injury.
Request Information: Interested in learning more about our baby strollers and our service? Feel free to submit your contact details with any specific information requests below and MSTAR baby stroller will reply to you in 12 hours.